Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 09:08 PM   #179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
My thoughts are what is the status of the Chiefs after this season? WE NEED WR bad but, what about our own? Jones, Sneed, Gay? Our TE situation and future offensive line? DE need if Jones walks. So very many questions and at our draft position, how do you begin to replenish this team - looking at the bigger picture. My gifted members of CP - what do you do? How do you mange this in the offseason and strategically manage the draft?
Well here's what I can tell you 100% for sure:

We don't have any idea what Veach is going to do.

But the reality is that, just like last year, and this year, there will be question marks in the offseason, and positions that seem unsettled, and giant question marks.

It's just the way it is.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.