View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 08:35 AM   #208
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. What have you smoked in the past?
2. Do you like mild, medium or strong flavors?
3. Where do normally smoke your cigars?
4. What price range do you want to stay within?
5. Do you have a humidor?
6. Do you have any cigar tools?
7. Do you have a good cigar lighter?
8. Do you have a good cigar ashtray?
9. Do you want to buy online in bulk or at a cigar store one off items?
First, right now I'm a 1-2 cigar a week guy.

1. Basic cigars.

2. More mild, but would venture into medium. Right now, smoking a RP White Label mainly. Last time I was at the cigar shop, guy recommended a Drew Estate Liga Privada as a comparable cigar to the RP.

3. Usually smoke at the house, on the golf course, or clubhouse.

4. Until I get a good feel for what I like, I'd like to stay on the cheaper side. Which I'm not really doing spending $20 a cigar. Lol

5. I have a small humidor. Similiar to this one.

6/7/8. I've got a decent lighter, nothing spectacular. Also have cutters as well. Got a decent ash tray from my son not too long ago.

9. Both honestly. I bought a small sampler from Cigars International a couple years ago for a golf trip.

Last edited by Mr. Plow; 11-15-2023 at 08:52 AM..
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote