Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 04:42 PM   #389
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I watched the last episode last night. This was my first thought as it was wrapping up too. Pretty dang good, especially if they did rewrite it to possibly eliminate HWR's if needed.

I agree with someone earlier who said Majors seems to be a very good actor. I don't know a lot about his legal troubles. I guess we'll see how they play out.

It felt like that may wrap up the Loki series then which is too bad as it's been very enjoyable.
I think he's a great actor so it would be unfortunate to lose him from the saga. But if he gets convicted of something, you'd have to think he's gone.

And I think at least this variant Loki's story is almost certainly done. It's too bad because it's might be the best thing the MCU has done this decade, but it is always better to go out on a high than dragging something out unnecessarily.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.