Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 08:29 AM   #386
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Ahhhhhh, I see. So this guy here has a theory that God of Stories Loki will handpick heroes from different timelines to destroy Kang in the Secret Wars. That is a great theory.

If you’ve ever read Secret Wars, the multiversal war was a big part of it. The big issue is what they call “incursions” which are basically just inverses colliding and wiping each other out. By the end of the story, all but one universe is wiped out. I’m guessing that’ll be the end goal for the MCU too in order to clean up these timeline shenanigans.. and what better way to introduce beloved properties than by plucking their established counterparts from other timelines and bringing them to the main MCU timeline?

If that does end up being the case, I wonder which heroes will be kept from this main timeline..

You have to imagine Spider-Man and Doctor Strange will stick around. Thor is iffy with Hemsworth’s new diagnosis. Deadpool seems to be going strong so I’d imagine they’ll keep him somehow. Seems like they’ve got a hard-on for Captain Marvel.

They’ve also spent 10+ years building this continuity so I wouldn’t be shocked if they just make this universe we’ve been watching the sole surviving reality and just plop some others like FF4, X-Men, Beta Ray Bill, maybe Miles Morales, etc. from other realities into this one and roll from there.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.