View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 06:22 PM   #2762
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
you never have to see any of my posts. You realize the ignore function on here is still working right? Why don’t you use it?

It’s always the same 7-9 posters that come along and pile on. Something is said and that group is like moths to a flame. Can’t resist. Pathetic. If I was so upset with a poster, I’d put them on ignore.
Pffft, you and scho are the two most entertaining people here for the huge gap between perceived self-importance and blowhardedness... why would anyone put you on ignore?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote