View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 03:49 PM   #246
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Lebron was -24 last night. This team went to the WCF but maybe it is one of those instances where they got hot at the right time.
Eh, I think this is a quality roster.

They've taken some hits to depth pieces and Reaves has regressed a bit as a 3rd option (and that was a definite concern), but they're by no stretch of the imagination a team that should be getting dog-walked by the ****ing Rockets.

I've said it going back to the pre-season, they have real 'compete' concerns. I chalked it up to pre-season malaise but I'm still seeing it.

This isn't a team that should be below .500. A worse version of this roster WITHOUT Lebron was an above .500 team last spring. They're simply not playing well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote