View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 07:33 AM   #38341
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Idk. I’m not going to blame Pat there. Taylor completely ****s this pocket by letting the end cross his face and take out Trey Smith in the process, creating a completely free rush for the stunting pass rusher. That all breaks down in 2 seconds.

It’s going to be hard to keep your eyes up and hit your second, third read with defenders flashing in front of you like that.

EDIT: I suppose I don’t know what the protection call looked like so maybe Trey Smith shares some blame there as well. There’s a good chance of that by the look of it.
Muddy pockets happen. Aint' always gonna be a pasture back there.

On a stunt, I believe you're supposed to ride the stunter until the G takes over, Smith didn't stay parallel to the line so he got beat.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.