Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 03:01 PM   #898
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It would appear that they are bringing back Ronin the Accuser, but *wait for it* Ronin is from an alternate universe, and also *really wait for it* Ronin is a woman that looks super OP from the original Ronin in the original universe.
I get why you would think that, but apparently it's a new character. It could be Ronin's hammer, but in the comics the hammer is the standard weapon of the Accusers. The purple energy does make it look like she's using the power stone, but I think that's just because she has a bangle like Ms. Marvel (which is also purple energy).

I also doubt there's anything with Iron Man or Captain America in this movie. They're just getting a little desperate to sell the movie, given the early indicators.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.