Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 07:36 PM   #189
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Oh I definitely consider them wasted picks. If not for the bug fix (or in my case non bug fix) I wouldn't have done it. I'm just saying that it's not completely useless. Until you told me about the time slowing power, the only one I ever used was personal atmosphere.

The time slowing power bug is really annoying, because it comes and goes. Sometimes the power works right, sometimes it doesn't. It kind of ****s me up when I expect the bug version and then it just goes away when I'm surrounded by enemies.

This playthough is starting to get a bit twitchier as I progress - the last bad one was the ground at the New Atlantis spaceport being gone. When I interacted with the shipbuilder guy my inventory vanished. Luckily I was able to immediately go back to a previous save and leave the area, so I got it back. But so far I don't have any of the really shitty ones, like the Den docker dying or my inventory blipping out every time I capture a new ship. Still haven't really built up any new outposts - I'll look for a good spot occasionally but if I don't find one I just start doing other things. I'm still mainly just killing pirates and taking their shit. Works for me.
The most annoying bug for me persists through each playthrough, even though all inventory is supposed to disappear upon completion of a run.

When I first started the game, I wanted commerce 4, so I literally picked up EVERYTHING. Folders, pencils, weights, books, half eaten sandwich, I picked up everything not nailed down or on fire, and just placed it in the frontiers cargo hold.

I sold all of the necessary unique individual items to get to commerce 4, and then with the other 400 pounds of junk, I just sold it off, for roughly 2k after about 700 presses of the sell button.

Only to find out that any time I made a change or tweak to my ship, the cargo hold was reset, and all that ****ing junk was put back into the hold.

So I decided to go to space, and jettison the cargo. Just **** this bullshit, right?

Nope. Made another ship part change, cargo reset, and all the junk is back.

Even on NG+5, ALL of that junk I picked up in the very first area and stashed in the hold just keeps coming back like a possessed ****ing Ouija Board, refusing to be sold or jettisoned permanently.

I mean if this had worked with you know, expensive items, it would have been an unending well of money. As it is, it's about 700 miscellaneous items that in total sell for about 2k. So annoying.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.