View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 12:10 PM   #208
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And yet I bet you'd still get to your destination within a minute of when you would have otherwise. Drivers dramatically overestimate the amount of time they can save by swerving around slower drivers in traffic.

For me, I find it's far less stressful to just calm down and let the car deal with all of the stuff like that. I'll sacrifice a minute or two of commute time for that.
I don't necessarily feel that I save time by tailgating someone driving 75 on the freeway. But if you are the only vehicle with a gap, it does seem that you can get a large stream of vehicles taking advantage of the gap to swerve into that space which doesn't always feel safer or less stressful than tailgating?

But if I was napping in a driverless car, I guess I would be okay with it.

Or better yet, if all the cars were driverless.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.