View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 10:30 PM   #187
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
It did box them along with drafting Wiseman and then dumping him as well. Poole had a shitty attitude but Dray sucker punching him ruined last season.

Hopefully Moody and Kuminga continue to improve. I like CP3 having limited minutes and running the 2nd team and hopefully that will keep him healthy all season long.

For them to get to the WCF they will need to stay relatively healthy and one of the other teams will have to have injuries. That is possible as I don't see AD and Lebron making it through another season and everyone knows Kawhi\PG3 can't ever stay healthy. KD either of late.
Moody and Kuminga seem like "misses" as well. I thought those three would be the foundation of the "next" Warriors team; none of them appear to be foundational pieces, IMO. Granted, though, both drafts kind of sucked.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.