View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 08:18 AM   #176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
They are getting long in the tooth except for Curry who kind of like Lebron doesn't seem to age..yet
A healthy Klay will determine what they do, IMO.

Paul is washed. He might be - MIGHT be - in the top 20 PGs in basketball right now. And I won't even give him that. Green's been washed for 3 years.

Steph is still Steph and Wiggins seems to be what Wiggins has always been. Kuminga probably has another small step forward. But ultimately Jordan Poole kinda flaming out a bit last year made them revert back to their old formula w/ Klay, Steph and Green carrying the load and I just don't see it working over a full season and into the playoffs.

They don't really concern me. I see it as Nuggets, Suns and then everyone else. Warriors, Clippers, Lakers are probably in a tier of their own as challengers. Of that group, I think the Lakers have the highest ceiling, though I could see an argument for the Clippers with their core (I just see about a zero percent chance that mix works out). I'm just not seeing how the Warriors are going to have the depth, both within the starting lineup and on the bench, to make it deep in the playoffs.

I could see the Mavs moving themselves into that group but not establishing themselves within it. Then Kings, Thunder, Grizzlies and maybe the Pelicans?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.