Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 02:12 PM   #163
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Eww, that sounds nasty. I would definitely go back to a previous save, no matter how much stuff I lost. The worst ship bug I've encountered involved the game rendering one of my coolest ships unusable - wouldn't appear on the landing pad when I switched to it, and I couldn't work around it. If I tried to fast travel to it, the game said fast travel was unavailable. Just ended up selling it.

I'm up to 107 now and I'm about ready to start over. I may go the NG+ route, simply because my accumulated skills are as important to me now as my stuff. I've got pretty much all of the useful ship skills maxed. I absolutely loathe the Guardian ships, but it wouldn't take me much time to get a different one, and I now know how to turn even a Class A ship into a death machine.

Regardless of the route I go, I think next time around I'm going to try to focus on outposts now that my understanding of how they work has moved somewhat above rudimentary.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.