View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 01:14 PM   #12
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I see those daily, and nobody is banning them from the roads.
One of the big problems that I've been predicting for years, is the standard for driverless cars.

As a society, I figured driverless cars would have to be vastly superior to human drivers before they were accepted.

If driverless cars had one-tenth the accident and fatality rate, they would still be prohibited or sued out of existence.

Now I'm not claiming they are even that good yet.

But I still expect to see widespread adoption in other countries before the US.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.