View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 11:29 AM   #3487
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Definitely some glitch issues with Spider-Man 2 that I've come across. I've fallen through the street more than once and couldn't get back on the map. I did a rescue mission where you drop a person off at an ambulance and after I dropped them off the person was still over my shoulders and I couldn't get rid of them. I also changed Spider suits one time and got stuck in a scene.

Game is still good though despite the issues. Everything loads instantly on the PS5 so quitting and restarting takes like 10 seconds.
Really? I've ran into absolutely none so far and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the late game now. Was kind of surprised given how bad the standards are for launch games nowadays how good this one is comparatively.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.