View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 05:33 PM   #3484
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Graphics still feel like the original to me when I played at Launch what was it like 10 or so years ago? I really like the crispness of Diablo 4 plus season 2 is good. Lots to do unlike D3 which got boring after a week or two on resets.
I dont think the graphics have improved, I play on playstation.

I doubt I will ever play D4 again tbh, that shit is trash after you reach "end game."

The graphics for POE2 from what they've shown looks cooler but it's going to be a completely different game and will probably have that bare bones vanilla feel like POE did 10 years ago. But the game will keep you interested, unlike diablo.

I hate to admit this lol, but I have about 10,000 hours in POE. It's over a 10 year period damnit!

Last edited by Bump; 10-23-2023 at 05:43 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote