View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 07:55 AM   #4637
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm hyped I got a pretty good CB with my last pick
Bolton's injury convinced me to pick up Tranquill.

It's a catch22. I think Tranquill on a 'per play' basis is going to be better in small doses and targeted use.

As the full-time Mike, he's going to get stretched a bit and some of his metrics will go down on account of it.

At the same time, he's gonna be a starting Mike for 6-8 weeks in all probability. A dislocated wrist is gonna send Bolton to the IR and I don't imagine he'll be back when that 4 weeks is over. So getting Tranquill's reps up will be nice.

But I plan on using him as a Will so I need those pass rush rates to stay up and the coverage performance to get a little more consistent. If he can do that, I can take Jamin Davis off the field in passing downs and be in really nice shape with JOK and Drue.

And hey, I have an O-Line now. It's kinda gross, but it's going to be average to slightly above average in pass pro. I focused on pass protection in trying to find guys on the cheap since I waited so long to target the position. It'll be okay. But in the end it's gonna be an area that needs work over the next season or two.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.