View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 05:50 PM   #931
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
As most people, I have a computer in my office in the basement. The system is pretty good, but the monitor and sound is quite pedestrian. Since I am doing more and more with the setup, I decided to upgrade both.

Keep in mind, this is a desktop setup, not in a family room with 13' away from the screen. Same goes with the sound system. I am 2' away.

SAMSUNG 27" Class Curved 1920x1080 VGA HDMI 60hz 4ms AMD FREESYNC HD LED Monitor - LC27F396FHNXZA

It is amazing!! I can actually watch some movies as they kinda should be.

Then the bonus:

Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer for TV, Computers, and Ultrawide Monitors, Bluetooth/Optical Input/TV ARC/AUX-in, Remote Control and Wall Mounting Kit

The sound bar is only 21" wide. The sub fits behind the monitor, which rocks my desk!

Both were highly recommended. I much agree.

I might be late to the party, but it changed my computer viewing style.

Oh yea, monitor $125 from Walmart, sound via Amazon $80.

This coming from a dude that watched the first Batman VHS movie in '89 on a 19" CGA computer monitor with 4 other dudes in the apt bedroom in Germany That was cutting edge then.
When you go to the Chicago History Museum and the Amtek CGA monitor currently on your desk is displayed …
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.