Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 03:09 PM   #156
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, this is definitely the worst bunch of NPC teammates in any Bethesda game. Most of them are just annoying as hell. And collectively they are just way too "Goody two-shoes." There really needs to be an HK-47 type teammate that you can go do evil stuff with and not put up with constant whining and threats to leave.
Based on what I've seen/read, if you want to go full evil (which I haven't done yet), bring Vasco with you as a companion. He doesn't give a **** what you do. And the other companions won't react to it later.

But yeah, I agree the followers in the game are pretty lame. The best one is Andreja, and unfortunately in my current playthrough she's dead (I was hoping that if I saved Sarah, Barrett would die - didn't work). Barrett is the worst NPC follower in Bethesda history and it's not even close. He's basically a creepy gay sexual predator version of Preston Garvey. Ugh. When he says "I have something for you" it makes my skin crawl. I'd sooner have Jar Jar Binks as a companion. Sam Coe is basically a redneck version of Carth from KOTOR, mopey and whiny BUT ALSO with a mouthy brat in tow (I hate kids). I understand he has a personal quest line, which I've heard can create a horrible game breaking bug, but even if it didn't I wouldn't play it. **** him and his problems. I guess Sarah is tolerable, although she's an annoying prude. I guess if you ever wanted to travel the galaxy with your 5th grade social studies teacher, she's your girl. But she's a tiger in the sack, so there is that.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote