Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 12:37 PM   #151
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Hmm, I haven't encountered that yet. All the ships I've boarded I've been able to capture. Did you select the bounty hunter perk when you created your character?
Wanted.

Considering just paying off the bounty so they stop appearing.

Yeah it's a known issue whether intended or not, that if a ship on the ground had bounty hunters coming after you, for some reason you always get the message " You are not authorized to pilot this ship"

Even after they're all dead.

I did however finally steal myself a Starborn Guardian ship.

Go to Neon and buy about 10-15 Aurora, and then either create or buy a couple of Amp.

When you land on a planet, as soon as you hear the ship roar, overhead, signifying a ship coming in to land, make a save.

Then pop Amp, and pop Aurora, and keep aurora up constantly for the slow time. Pop phased time also if you have it. Aurora lasts about 8 seconds, so it's good to hot key. Amp lasts longer so you should be good on that.

You need to reach the Starborn ship as it is landing, and reach the door before all of the crew get out.

This makes the door accessible, and you can just take the ship to a ship vendor and register it.

If you don't quite make it just reload your save and try to get there faster. Skip packs work well for this if you're only using a basic.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.