View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 05:28 PM   #747
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I’ve been on a Bigfoot kick lately… joined a facebook group and have been reading all these stories, trying to decipher the kooks from the meritable sources. Some fascinating stuff!
I would highly recommend listening to Sasquatch Chronicles. Throw it on while driving to work or folding laundry or something.

It's just everyday people talking about crazy shid that happened to them. The people themselves and not the History channel or some "researcher."

There's far too many people seeing things. I can't tell you what they're seeing but they're seeing something.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote