View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 08:02 AM   #3458
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I am running a 3440 x 14440 ultrawide 175 hz and my 4090 cant 'max' most ofd the games at max settings to that 175 threshhold. 4090 is a beast, but games are getting beastier, easy 4k ultra settings high refresh is still not really an easily attainable feat. 60 fps maybe, but high refresh 4k is still a generation of gpus and cpus away
Yeah Samsung is coming out with their 57" Neo Odyssey G9 that if I wanted to piss my wife off, I would get it as it's 2 4k displays in one. Currently I game on the 120Hz refresh 49" ultrawide Odyssey at 1440 so I don't yet dabble in the 4k, so the 4090 Strix is eating up 1440p games. Maybe in a year or two I'll get a nicer 4k monitor. I'm hoping that the next line of Nvidia GPUs will come out in the next two years so I can turn in my 4090 and claim it has defects to use as trade in credit towards a 5090 or whatever the top line GPU will be in 2 years.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.