Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 08:28 PM   #3248
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Gotcha.

When I fished a lot of indicators, I ended up doing almost exclusively roll casts instead of anything overhead. A lot less tangling, and way easier to aim.

Those were your own ties?
I couldn't even really roll cast it because the current pulled the heavy flies down. I'd have to make a first roll cast to get the flies up, then lob them over.

No, I don't have time to tie anymore! I get most of my flies now from big Y because they're affordable. I bought these flies from the local shop though because I like to support small business. I'll generally tie my own things that aren't stocked or tied well at big Y.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote