View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 01:52 AM   #1542
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
He's went off on me a couple of time lately too. Over nothing. It was weird. Just kept arguing.
Are you talking about this exchange?

Quote:
Zac Steven’s tweet: how is this possible?

Russell Wilson has nearly the EXACT same stats as Patrick Mahomes.

Russell Wilson:
791 passing yards
65.4% completion
6 TDs
2 INTs
99.5 passer rating

Patrick Mahomes:
803 passing yards
65.5% completion
7 TDs
2 INTs
99.5 passer rating
Quote:
Lighten up Francis!

I thought it was funny they tried to compare Wilson to Mahomes. You dumbshits are acting like I believe Wilson is the same as Mahomes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
LOL, you literally asked "how is this possible?".... there's no backpedaling from that now.

(and generally if after posting thousands of times over many years, people who have also been around for many years assume you're being a dumbass, it's more of a you problem)
Quote:
I reject that mind melt BS. Who in the **** would really think I’m making a case that Wilson is the same caliber QB as Mahomes? 20 years on here. Stuck around for all those losing seasons. All those crushing playoff losses. But, I’m going to throw Mahomes under the bus as a suck ass QB? Really? GTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What you quoted was:

"annnnnd this is why statistical arguments are for poorly informed fans."

"Why?"

...no idea where you're getting everything you just said.

You asked "how is this possible?" and people answered your question and laughed at you a little for the stupid question.
Quote:
You should follow someone else around and argue with them. It's getting old. Arguing over nothing. WTF? Just block me for crissakes if my posts offend ye.
Lmao, you post a stupid tweet and people call you out for it and then decide you were just posting it for the LOLs. Bearcat calls you out for that and then your vagina proceeds to bleed profusely.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote