View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 02:08 PM   #3452
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
What's everyone's thoughts on Mortal Kombat 1? I've been out of the loop on these games for over a decade at least, but this one looks so darn polished, and my wife and I just finished watching the story mode cutscenes on YouTube (which taken as a whole make up a better movie than the turd that was recently released).
I played (and loved) MK11 but have yet to play MK1.

I will say that I follow the Mortal Kombat sub on Reddit and it seems like most people think the game is unfinished, kind of boring. The people in that sub can be a bit ridiculous so take that with a grain of salt.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.