View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 01:34 PM   #3448
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Umm that is from February...
And I think the 'separation' stats are just about worthless because again, they just don't speak to timing.

If Skyy gets 3 yards of separation by jitterbugging at the line for the first two strides of PM's drop-back, it means precisely dick because by the time Pat looks that way, Moore is 2-3 yards away from where he's supposed to be and he's gotta look to the next guy.

Patrick Mahomes will throw the ball to Justin !@#$ing Watson, FFS. If you're where you're supposed to be, when you're supposed to be there, he WILL deliver you the ball.

So do I trust some odd stat with no methodology and a pretty clear flaw? Or do I trust the baddest mother****er in football?

If Patrick Mahomes doesn't think you need the ball, I agree with him. It's like the old "Son, if Mr. Williams doesn't think it's a strike, it's not a strike" line. When Ted Williams doesn't swing - it was a ball.

If Patrick Mahomes isn't throwing you the football over 20+ games of an NFL career, that means you're not getting open. Not in the flow of the offense anyway. Nebulous and ill-defined stat be damned.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.