View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 03:58 PM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
3-0 isn't actual performance? Taking Jackson State - a perennial loser - to multiple bowl games after his arrival - isn't performance? Who has the motive or belief here?
You're the one doing all the assuming and white knighting here. Just go ahead and "bless his heart" while you're at it.

He's a HOF player turned coach with tools to be semi successful. So far he's used his tools to do a decent job of recruiting and then beat a few shit teams, including TCU, and lost to a boss. It's ok to leave it at that without the qualifier or turning the work into a Disney story. They might even get a few more wins if the media would do the same, but that doesn't pull the right strings so it will be what it will be and they'll wear a target for it.

.... and no, I don't believe I've ever met stevieray, but I assume it'd be a good experience if I ever did.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote