View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 12:13 PM   #2
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
On a prayer 61 yard FG at the end of the game. Colorado basically led TCU the whole game and then traded go ahead 4th Q TD's before CU held them on Downs and won the game.

Mizzou was a 3.5 point favorite.
TCU was a 21 point favorite.

if you can't tell the difference in the games....
I think what Deion is doing at Colorado is impressive and if they win 7 or 8 games he should be recognized nationally with different Coach of the Year awards.

However, that doesn't mean the team deserves the rankings/recognition they've gotten. Beating TCU was a nice win, though in all honesty, there shouldn't be rankings until like mid-October as everything is based off the previous season and not the current year.

Colorado is a good story to follow given the nature how Sanders is structuring their roster via a new and unconventional path.

Doesn't mean they're a good team (yet). Their defense is atrocious. They'll be good in 1-2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mizzou beat a 15th ranked k-state team and didn't end up in the rankings for it.

No, Colorado didn't deserve their ranking and that's EXACTY why people are/were rooting against them.

I love Sanders and his approach. I don't think he's even that shameless self-promoter (many do it for him). But the sports media was in a rush to skip 2/3 of the 'hero's journey' and run straight to him slaying dragons.
I don't think Colorado should be ranked (see point above) but there's a style difference between beating a Power 5 team at home by 3 vs winning by 3 on the road against a Power 5 team.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote