View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 08:15 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Meh, I haven't paid attention a ton to what Deion has said or whatever, but don't know why people get worked up about it... he might learn lessons in not getting other teams worked up, but he's also taken one of the worst football programs in recent years, beat a ranked team, went 3-0.... and they were 20 point underdogs yesterday; despite anything he said to get his team motivated, everyone knew where they stood.

Whatever he's doing is clearly working, and just like Kansas last year, it's not like they're going from shittiest ever to consistent world beaters in a matter of a season. Deion knows that just like everyone else.
Agreed. Seems like some folks just don't like Deion, which is fine. I could care less about Colorado football but I can recognize a good coaching job when I see one. He has already tripled their win total from last year. He could lose out and this is still a better season. Oregon is really good. Everyone knew (probably even Deion) that the Ducks were gonna kick their ass. I think the Kansas comp is a good one. Colorado will probably win 6-7 games and make a lower tier bowl. Good for them.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote