View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 05:52 PM   #3442
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
It is legitimately excellent. I've not played a game this immersive since Skyrim. Baldur's Gate 3 is already in my top three games of all time and I'm only a dozen or so hours in.
I played a lot of video games in the 80's and early 90's, had a very long break from video games and then got re-introduced to video games with Skyrim that I put way too many hours into.

Oh, and I was playing Dungeons and Dragons since the mid/late 70's.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote