View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 09:29 AM   #949
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
MU Fans don't have a bias for their former players. By and large we shit on them WORSE than we do other guys.

But yeah, I loved Bolton going back to my STH for Mizzou. It's less about him being a former Mizzou player and more about him being a guy I watched every Saturday and who I saw improve week over week, year over year.

He's just a damn good ballplayer and his teammates respond to him.
This. We typically don't want ANY former Mizzou players. That's how you knew Bolton was going to be good; we actually loved this guy. He WAS the Mizzou defense for a good 2 years when they had little else.

BTW, we love Luther as well. Might check into that guy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.