View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 01:43 PM   #291
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It's interesting that women get a pass for this. Guy that I work with has a bad receding hairline but the back is fine. He went to Turkey to get a hair transplant 6 months ago. It takes about 6 months to have that new hair come in completely so now he looks great.

Problem is these bitches laugh at him and talk all this shit about him behind his back about it when it's clear as day that they've had their tits done and have Botox, lip filler and fraxel laser to help their skin look younger.

I guess only women can do stuff like that and it be acceptable to society
Wait until those women have a hormone imbalance, like menopause, and they start losing handfuls of hair every day.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.