View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 01:40 PM   #288
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, botox is even more common I think. It's cheap, fast, easy, and effective. There's a lady in the neighborhood that does botox out of her house.
Mhmm. Just a couple injections and it keeps wrinkles away for months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It's interesting that women get a pass for this. Guy that I work with has a bad receding hairline but the back is fine. He went to Turkey to get a hair transplant 6 months ago. It takes about 6 months to have that new hair come in completely so now he looks great.

Problem is these bitches laugh at him and talk all this shit about him behind his back about it when it's clear as day that they've had their tits done and have Botox, lip filler and fraxel laser to help their skin look younger.

I guess only women can do stuff like that and it be acceptable to society
Society definitely has different standards for men and women. There is no getting around it.

I think, in general, people are more forgiving of men’s physical imperfections so we do have that going for us. Girls making fun of that dude are just hypocritical idiots, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.