View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 01:16 PM   #796
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Only 4 total losses in their last 22 regular season games…. but they’re spiraling. Lol you guys crack me up.
Your team just lost to Zach ****ing Wilson and your qb is a turnover machine. We won't even talk about your racist owner or your head case of a wr. To just dismiss the off the field shit and the poor play on the field is delusional.

I get it, you don't want to face reality, but it is what it is, a complete disaster. Btw, I had the bills 3rd in the division before Rodgers got hurt, but I still think they finish behind the Fins.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.