View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 01:46 AM   #193
Broncos Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Well now that you mention it....

Anyway, have you shat at Kohls? It's a great place to shit.

I've shat at Kohls a couple of times (two different Kohls actually) and it may be the best department store shat out there.
Back in the 70s and 80s, the shitters in many stores like K-Mart were coin-op. You had to put in a dime or crawl under. And let me tell you, buddy, the dime did not improve the quality of the experience at all! Then there were times you'd put in your last dime and there's no damned paper! And no refunds of your dime! Or you'd get those teeny, thin tissue squares that you'd have to fight the dispenser to let go of. I shake in rage just thinking about it!!!11!!

THAT was oppression!
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote