View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 09:49 PM   #205
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
If your living in Bosnia, Croatia, or Moldova then yeah she's average but still very good looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The very first time I literally saw Taylor Swift (I had obviously heard of her and heard her music) she was hosting a Victoria's Secret show on television, and I thought she was the hottest Woman who was on the stage that night.

There are unflattering pics of every celebrity out there if someone wants to look hard enough. Taylor Swift is beautiful. Some may find her hot, some may find her attractive but not sexy, and CP will claim their side pieces are twice as pretty as Taylor Swift

Its like when the clowns of CP declared that Hailee Steinfeld was average at best.
CP "side pieces" are not anything special for sure. They have just touched the puss so they think their side piece is special. Taylor is def a schwing for all here on CP and there is no denying that.

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.