Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 03:22 PM   #163
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, that's some deep shit Duncan. I have to admit there is no chance I'm going that deep.

But to DJ's point, I will point out again, that they are at least moving and managing distance.

This is probably the dumbest moment I've seen in any fight ****ing ever. (In case it doesn't work, it's at 1:40)

Just stading there whirling blades around? Take a step back and wax this fool. I like the fight and there are times they manage space well, but that is just incomprehensibly stupid.

Largely, give me an entertaining fight and avoid REALLY dumb shit like this, and I'll suspend belief.

Zooming out, I'm with you on most of the fights in the show Ahsoka dispatching Morak notwithstanding. But this one was better.

*Ducks the hell out before Duncan tells me why standing next to someone and flailing is good martial technique from some arcane treatise in the Jedi Archive.
Imagine how much better this scene would have been if Lizzo had been cast as one of the Jedi...
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote