Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 08:06 AM   #154
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That is, without a doubt, the nerdiest Star Wars shit I've ever read.

Good stuff, Duncan...

(But if Ahsoka's style is based on speed and athleticism, shouldn't she appear to be fast and agile?)
It's the space opera version of "big strong guy in plate mail with a broadsword fighting small fast guy with a rapier," to make it less nerdy.

I could give Clay a run for his money on SW nerdery stuff. I've stepped away from it a bit since the Disney acquisition (I owed basically all the EU books and comics), but some of the stuff stuck.

I also GMed a Star Wars RPG game for a few years, so had to REALLY dig into lightsabers styles and their intended interactions with each other.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote