View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 08:32 PM   #755
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

QB Coach Jordan Palmer on
@TheHerd
today was asked why Josh Allen isn’t as “buttoned up” as of late:

“It’s less about Ken Dorsey & what he isn’t. It’s more about Brian Daboll. I think a few years from now we’ll all say that’s the best coach in football…”

“(Bill Belichick) made a comment to me once & we were talking about Daboll and he said ‘Daboll’s one of the only coaches I’ve ever been around that can be an elite offensive coordinator, an elite defensive coordinator & an elite special teams coordinator. He understands football at that level.’”

“When you lose that, you aren’t just gonna replace it.”

“What Josh benefited from with Daboll was not just the play calling but learning the game… learning the game from who Bill Belichick and a lot of other people think is one of the smarter dudes in the league at teaching the position”.

But I thought Diq Lix knew more than the NFL's top personal QB coach?

He said Daboll was not going to be missed.
I just thought of this, but does anybody else think it's hilarious that Bill got all excited about the idea of taking an offensive coordinator and making him a defensive or special teams coordinator?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote