View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 07:17 AM   #167
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
LOL at the people saying they haven't heard any Taylor Swift songs. She has been pumping out music for 15 years or so.
They’ve certainly heard her music without realizing, but not realizing it isn’t weird at all.

True story: I couldn’t name you a Beatles song up until about a year ago. I still couldn’t name all the members if you asked me to.

My parents didn’t listen to The Beatles, I don’t listen to The Beatles, so why would I know about them? Sam’s for a lot of folks with Taylor Swift.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.