View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 02:13 PM   #3423
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I played the original Doom decades ago, and for whatever reason, never played any of the newer games.

Since Doom Eternal was a PS Plus game, I downloaded it........and now I'm hooked. Im playing on one of the harder settings, and it's definitely one of the tougher games I've played (beyond Souls/Bloodborne).

I know I'm probably way late to the game with it, but I'm glad I tried it out. fun stuff
Doom is one of the very few games left I'll sit down and play, but even with that said, I never finished Eternal. I would LIKE to finish it so I can play Doom: Ancient Gods pts 1&2, but that idea seems further and further away.

Fish may have finished the game?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.