View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 08:58 PM   #43
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Spot On!! Sooner than later and CU is just a stepping stone for him. He might just go back to his alma mater and make them a National Champion. Regardless he'll be a national champion coach somewhere I assure you.

Maybe. It's pretty damned hard to win a NC. Seems to take some degree of luck as well as having a great team. But I think he can produce a contending team eventually. I mean, if they're in the national conversation in two or three years that's a huge W for both Prime and CU.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote