View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 07:34 AM   #58526
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Thanks for the insights, hospital guys. It's good to hear what's going on. Are your patients mostly vulnerable people, or are they healthy people?

I've had all of the boosters up through last year, but given what I keep hearing about it getting weaker with each iteration, I'm not inclined to do other boosters unless I hear some compelling reason to do so.
Ours is varied. House Charge said that most are in school age, or college age with a few in their mid-life ages.
None of them are very bad to where they are even needing oxygen.
Her description made me think that some of them wanted some extra days off from whichever level of school they were in. We had 10 discharged yesterday and 5 new today. So we have 27 Covid positives today.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.