View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 08:41 AM   #58513
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
No big changes here as of yet. My wife currently has it, which is her second bout. To the best of my knowledge, I never have.

The CDC dashboard does not do real time tracking for variants in this region anymore. EG.5 is 21.5% of total cases over the previous week. I'm sure that will skyrocket as it crowds out other variants.

The hospitalized numbers here are higher, but I haven't seen many severely ill patients yet.
We have not yet either. No vents or severe reactions to this variant. At least we are preparing just in case instead of waiting until it is over bearing.
Administration is looking at putting the mask requirement back in place which is a downer. Nobody likes to wear those things. Nor do they believe in them.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.