View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 08:35 AM   #58512
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I know there are several others that work at hospitals and such on here.
How are your covid numbers? Is your facility getting scared? Are you all preparing for another sustained surge?
The hospital where I work is having my department prepare as we have seen a steady increase in Covid numbers. Our numbers have gone from 5 or less for a while to where we are staying over 15 to 20; this last week, we have been over 30 daily.
We have redeployed a dozen HEPA air scrubbers. We have also had to go back to all the negative pressure settings in all covid areas.
No big changes here as of yet. My wife currently has it, which is her second bout. To the best of my knowledge, I never have.

The CDC dashboard does not do real time tracking for variants in this region anymore. EG.5 is 21.5% of total cases over the previous week. I'm sure that will skyrocket as it crowds out other variants.

The hospitalized numbers here are higher, but I haven't seen many severely ill patients yet.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote