View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 08:38 AM   #300
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
The fact we’re in Year 4 of this and he hasn’t found a QB to at least push Cook is pretty worrying to me…borderline asinine esp. for a guy who’s recruiting prowess is talked about so much.

I don’t think it’s particularly unfair either…

I agree with everything you said.
Dafuq?

We just went into game one of the season with Cook and a 5-star redshirt freshman in a quarterback competition. And behind him is another 4-star dual threat from this year's class. And in that mix is ANOTHER 5-star transfer who was top 10 nationally at the position just 2 years ago.

I swear to god, some of y'all just continue to make the arguments you WANT to make, actual evidence be damned.

Maybe - just maybe - Cook's not the piece of grabasstic shit you fellas keep insisting he is. Maybe every damn recruit that walks into Columbia doesn't miraculously start dominating the best football conference in the country as a Sophomore.

****ing dipshit worthless pile of ass Eli Drankmess didn't get Caleb Williams - we should fire him.

Lord that's just idiotic. You honestly said "there's nobody pushing Cook" when the only thing that kept that from being an open competition last night was that Cook ran the offense so well in the first half that Drink took the air out of the ball in the second half.

Absolutely ridiculous.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.