View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 09:19 PM   #264
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
It can be both. Horn missed a throw and got a bad break. That back shoulder throw to Weiss could have been caught.

Cook's longest throw of the night was the sideline shot to Luther, but I am of the opinion that a better arm talent puts that on a flatter line so he doesn't have to adjust his body. It was a safer throw, but it also represents his ceiling.
I don't disagree. Cook's a limited player (though I believe Weiss also missed a ball from Cook in the first half that 'could've been caught). In the meantime, Cook was about as good as he could've possibly been. He was genuinely strong out there in the first half.

Speaking directly to the Burden throw - yes, that traded ceiling for floor but if Horn tries that throw and he's late or he overcooks it a bit, Burden gets killed (Again). Cook executed and gave his insanely good playmaker a chance to catch and protect himself. He was also able to keep plays alive with his legs better and seemed to operate on time better.

In terms of executing the offense, Cook looked WAY more poised and in control. And the long completion by Horn demonstrated a hell of a lot of arm talent but he still doesn't look ready yet. He doesn't look like someone that is more likely to win a football game for this team than Cook is.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.