Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 10:50 AM   #2385
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So I watched Love and Death on Max...

3. I'm guessing Plemmons is going to or got roasted for his performance, but I'm guessing it was based on the real guy. I too thought he was really solid. There was a lot of really nuanced stuff in it that led to a solid watch.
A) Elizabeth Olsen references will pretty much pull me from anywhere on this board to weigh on. God almighty.

B) Man, I wish I hadn't have seen this part.

Jesse Plemons pretty much sucks. You had me intrigued but that makes me a little wary.

I guess I need to see that Western he was in with Benedict Cumberbatch but anything else I've seen him in has him just getting wrecked. Dude - what were you thinking taking a role in The Irishman? You can't hang with ANY of those guys. The Key Grip can probably do a better job than you. Just...why?

He keeps getting good gigs with great casts - some SOMEBODY disagrees with me. I just don't see it.

Maybe Chris Jones should hire his agent?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.