View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 09:40 PM   #1184
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I would think you would need a great computer and extended screens
May need to buy this to do more screens
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Well, I don't think ST will provide two separate, high quality streams for one residential price?

Am I wrong on that?

I have a low/medium end gaming computer. But I don't really want to 'expand' a quarter screen up to my large screen TV. That was my original complaint.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.