View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #1180
Forever Royal

I don’t have YouTube TV but will be getting the stand alone Sunday Ticket and NFL RedZone through YouTube. $440 for the year. My main motivation is precisely because the Chiefs are so often not playing on Sunday afternoon. I really get frustrated being stuck on whatever they choose to broadcast locally which is often not a matchup I actually want to see.

So I’ll be able to choose from any of the out of market games, and they even have an option to have as many as four games on split screen at one time.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.